Pharma Digests operates this websites and any content made available from or through the websites, including any subdomains thereof, or any related smartphone or mobile applications, and the services offered on or in relation to the Sites, including news, scientific information, sponsored programs, advertising, email communications, continuing pharmaceutical and medical education etc.
What Information We Collect
When registering on one of our websites, applying for a subscription or service, completing online or paper forms, or calling us, you may be asked to provide your full name, email address, postal address, phone number, job title, company name or other details about your job role or company, what sort of content you would like to hear about or how you would like to be contacted. We ask for this information to improve your experience and deliver content that is relevant to you.
How do we use your information and when will we contact you?
- To analyze how our products and services are used;
- To improve the products and services we offer;
- To improve the user experience on our websites;
- To send and manage educational outcomes measurement surveys;
- To get your feedback to assess user-satisfaction or other needs and interests;
- To perform information analysis, compliance audits, and data metrics;
- To provide you with tailored services based on the preferences you have stated;
- To provide you with tailored services based on your usage patterns;
- To provide you with e-newsletters that you have subscribed to;
- To provide you with bespoke advertising based on your interests;
- To process transactions in a timely manner;
- To respond to any user enquiries (via live chat, email, telephone or post);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature;
- To send periodic service administration emails regarding your orders, products, services and preferences. This means we may contact you using the details you provided for reasons related to the services you subscribed to or your activity on our website (e.g. to remind you of your password, to update you with information about our events you’re attending, competitions you’re entering, and the outcome of your participation, deliver tickets to you, to let you know of any changes to our services, if our site and services are expected to experience downtime for maintenance, to notify you of updates to our Privacy and Cookies Policies or Terms and Conditions of use, to inform you that your account has become dormant or out of date and to ask if you would like to continue using it again before we close it);
- To ask your views about our products or services;
- To deliver the magazine you are subscribed to;
How do we protect your personal information?
PharmaDigests.Com is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect.
Any financial transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How long will we keep your information?
We will hold your personal data for as long as is required to fulfill the purposes or necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Our Sites may provide links to third party websites and resources. Such links are provided as a convenience to you and for informational purposes only. We do not endorse them and are not responsible for and cannot control these third-party websites and resources. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore encourage you to read such other third-party websites’ privacy policies.